Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How on earth do I deal?

I've got a lot on my plate right now. Currently, my daughter is in her room screaming. For the record- it's after 10pm. She got up at 6 and for some odd reason isn't sleepy.

Honestly, I'm not holding together well since returning to work. I'm more tired, more cranky, more emotional and sensitive and more scatter-brained. I don't know how women do this for years and years. I used to complain about how hard it was being a SAHM and trust me it was; but it was a cakewalk compared to this.

My body aches right now. My eyes burn, my head hurts and every inch of me is sore. I don't seem to have time for anything and it seems that all I want to do is sleep.

To make matters worse I got a flat on my way home from work. I didn't get to pick up Chey until almost 6pm and by the time I got the tire changed it was 9pm. We just walked in the door about 9:45. To top it off the total for 2 tires came to over a hundred bucks- not what I needed right now.

I'm off to bed. I probably won't be around at all for another few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home