Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Friday, May 19, 2006

Just like old times

This morning I got a frantic phone call from John. He had left his man purse( a.k.a. A lunchbox in which he carries not only his lunch, but important papers and his wallet) at home and needed me to come and bring it to him. Since he is working minutes away from the house I tell him I will be there around noon, just in time for lunch. I got there about 20 minutes til' noon and when I pulled up to the home in which he was working, I caught a glimpse of my hubby up there on the roof, doing his manly work sans shirt. I immediately caught myself having dirty thoughts about my husband. I got all "hot and bothered" watching him up there. I met John back in 2000 when my parents hired his company to do work at their house. On the day the crew was scheduled to begin work on the house I had to work. As I was turning onto our street I noticed that the crew had already accomplished a ton of work. I will never forget the words that popped into my head at that moment " Dear Lord, please let there be a hot ass carpenter up there for me" I said this to myself jokingly not knowing that there was, in fact, a hot ass carpenter up on my parents roof. When I pulled into the driveway I looked up in awe at the roof seeing how different the house had looked in just a short amount of time. It was at that moment that I saw " HIM" My mouth just about hit the ground and it took every ounce of self control that I had not to make it obvious that I found this man extremely sexy. He had washboard abs, arms made of rock and a kick-ass tan to go with it all. I walked into the house " Mom, who is that hottie up on the roof?" She laughed and said " Oh, that's John. He's 25 and single" She handed me a glass of water and said " here, go give this to him. He's been out in the sun all day and I'm sure he'll appreciate this" I walked out to the back where he was stacking up some materials. " Here you go" I said. He looked up and I will never forget the look on his face when he saw me. " Thanks." I walked back inside and did the little " OMG he thinks I'm cute" dance. From that day on, I seized whatever opportunity existed for me to make some type of contact with him. After a few weeks of him working there his boss approached me and said " You know, Johnny has the hots for you. He's very shy and reserved and he won't talk to you because he thinks you're way out of his league. You should go talk to him, it would make his day." On that day ( June 17th 2000) as he was packing up his truck for the day I made my way outside. "Hey" I called to him. "Who me?" I giggled " yeah, you. What are you doing tonight?" "Uh, nothing really. I don't have anything going on" "Oh, well. I was just wondering if you wanted to go and grab a bite to eat or something. You don't have to if you don't want to. I just figured you'd be hungry after all that work" " Well, yeah. Sure, I'd love to go out and eat. I just need to get showered and changed and all that and then I'll come back and get you around 7. Is that o.k.? I nodded and scampered into the house to go and get ready. My neighbor at the time had observed all of this and was in my house in no time. She was pissed. You see, the day they started working her and I had a conversation about how hot he was. She insisted that HE was HERS and that I better not get in the way. She, of course was kidding, but she had to razz me about it that night. I should make mention of the fact that this women would've tried to obtain him had she been even slightly attractive. We went to eat and that was the beginning of our relationship. I should also mention that I did everything in my girly power to keep his interest. I would conviently "sun-bathe" when he was around. Or, I'd just happen to drop something that needed to be picked up immediately when he was in eyeshot of my ass. Those were the good ole' days. The days when our sexual energy was at it's peek. Obviously, once Cheyenne entered the picture things kinda fizzled out. They aren't completely dead....but they're not even close to what they once were. But, today after seeing my hubby on the roof of that house looking as sexy as ever those feelings of passion resurfaced. And, there is no question that I will be showing my hubby tonight, just how sexy I think he still is~ LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Sounds like you had a good night. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home