Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

What a nice Mother's Day. The weather could've been a bit nicer but other than that it was perfect. I woke up to John whispering "happy mother's day" into my ear. He ran out to get some dounuts ( aka breakfast in bed LOL) As my gift I got a pink RAZR phone and all the matching pink accessories; they will be here Wed) I also got a nice card signed by my daughter and some JLO perfume and a nice card from my mom and dad. We headed to my 'rents around noon and got back around 4. As a special "treat" for mother's day, John totally cleaned the office and the bedroom. He also went through and tossed a bunch of his clothes that he no longer wears so that it eases up my laundry load drastically. So, all in all I couldn't have asked for a better mothers' day. So my friends...Happy mother's day to you all!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home