Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Friday, May 12, 2006

Party Time!

Chey's birthday is just about 3 weeks away. It's hard to believe that my "baby" will be 4 in just a few weeks. It's NUTS to me! I've never been a huge fan of the kiddy birthday parties and for the past 3 birthdays we've keep it pretty simple with just family. But, since Chey is in Pre-K now I thought it would be nice to invite some of her pals from school. We've been brainstorming for a few months now about what we should do for her very 1st school party and we came up with the most perfect plan. She is having a "pony" party at a local stable. I ordered the kids some plastic cowboy hats and matching bandanas and little "purses" which will contain gold bubble gum coins. I also have a "horse shoe" game that the kids will be playing while waiting for their turn to ride the ponies. I wasn't too thrilled with her invite choice but it managed to still go with the theme of the party so I let it slide. She is super excited about her party and keeps asking me if it's time to get ready for her party. Poor little girl doesn't understand the concept of time yet. I have to admit that I'm pretty excited myself. I almost want to give myself a pat on the back for my excellent plan! Let the good times roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home