Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Where in the world?

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I ask because My "aunt" is an employee of a major airline and gets tickets to anywhere for free. She asked John to do some work at their house and in exchange for his work he gets two tickets to anywhere the airline flies. And, since it's a BIG one, they fly anywhere. So, we're debating on where we should go. I thought about Disney and then 86'd that idea because those are tickets we can actually afford. I want something BIG........so, give me some ideas please!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Rose said…

    I'd go to Germany or Australia. Have you picked a place yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home