Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Old Friend

I used to be very good pals with a girl named Sylvia. We grew up together; since 2nd grade. I moved away my senior year in high school and she moved the following year. She moved all the way to Florida. Last night I checked my email and there was a message from "classmates.com" It said that Sylvia Stypulan had sent me a message. This was not Sylvia's name in gradeschool but she's the only Sylvia I know so I'd guessed it was her. I read the email and sure enough it was her. She gave me her phone number and I called her and we chatted for quite some time. It was so nice to hear from her. She's back in Illinois and lives fairly close so we're meeting tomorrow. I'm so excited to meet up with someone who knew me before I was a mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home