Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

I don't think I give myself enough credit when it comes to my decision making skills. Sure, I've made plenty of horrible ones but I've also made quite a few good ones. I feel that women in general dwell on the bad stuff and ignore the good. I have decided that I'm going to start giving myself a "pat on the back" more often. On my way home from picking Chey baby up from school I listened as she talked about all the fun she had at school. She told me about all her friends and all of the "cool" stuff she does there. At that moment I thought "sending her to school was a great decision" I almost didn't send her. Besides, what does a 3 year old really need to learn that I can't teach her myself? I can't answer that but just seeing how happy she is makes me realize that it was a good choice. I'm so glad to hear her so happy. So, what about you? What good decisions have you made? Tell me. It's time to give yourselves a pat on the back as well! You deserve it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home