Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I could pee

I'm so excited right now. It started off as a crappy day but it just got beter. For a long time I was under the assumption that if you purchased health insurance yourself you had to wait 365 days before TTC....but alas, that is not the case. The baby just needs to be BORN 365 days after your policy begins. That just made my day. So, since John and I weren't planning on TTC til' Nov/Dec. anyways, we can purchase the insurance in June or July!!! Wahoo!!! I'm so excited I could pee! We are not going to go through with TTC another on if we aren't financially stable but with things beginning to look up around here it may just happen. I can't wait til' he gets home to tell him the awesome news!!!! YAY!!! I might have my dream of a 2nd come true!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I can't wait for you to have another one! LOL I am getting a tiny bit of baby fever here, so I need a baby fix somewhere, and where better than your BEST FRIEND? :) Love you!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said…

    LOL I love Sarah's comment! I'm getting baby hungry too but waiting on my friend to get prego first! How good for you Kat!! YAY!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home