Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What to do??

I am torn. I have an interview tomorrow and depending on how it goes I just may take it. I am a little sad thinking about sticking her in daycare but at the same time I feel that we lead a pretty sheltered life here. I don't have many friends and as a result neither does she ( aside from the children she sees at school for 2 hours 2 days a week) We don't really go anywhere ( because there isn't money to do so) I'm not very artistic so we don't do many crafts. Really, when I think about it, we don't do much of anything. Sure, we read a book here and there and play dollies and dress up. But, really those things only take up maybe an hour or two of our day. The rest is spend wandering aimlessly around the house trying to mull up some ideas of things to do. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I know when summer hits there will be more to do but at that point it gets darker later so I'll have plenty of daylight to still enjoy some time with Cheyenne. Besides, the job would most likely be from 7-3:30 ( possibly earlier) and since Chey would be with me we'd be home no later than 3:45 ( the job is right around the corner from here) It's a hard decision but there are also many things that need to be done around the house before we have another little one and the extra money would make all our home-improvement "dreams" come true. There would also be insurance wich is something we are without right now. So, I'm thinking my days as a SAHM are numbered. I think it'll be the best bet in the long run. Now, when #2 arrives, I'm not sure how long I will work. I mean, at that point I'm thinking I'd cut my hours to part time ( if they allow it to happen) so that I could still get out of the house and still have some sort of income. Well, that's it for now. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home