Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cheyenne-isims

Kids say the cutest things....On the way home from school today Cheyenne asked if baby's take bath-is. That is her way of saying baths. She does this with a lot of "plural" things. Like "Mom are there really ghost-is? If she wants to be held she says "Pick ye" It reminds me of Shakespeare "Pick ye up please" Too cute. When she was really little it was "Melmo" that made me smile. It was her own cute little way of saying "Elmo" Her vocabulary is astounding to say the least and she does say most things correctly. In fact, I can't really think of anything else she says "funny." But, she has this gasp of concepts that really blows my mind. One evening while we were driving somewhere Cheyenne said "Mommy, I'm really glad Jesus made me for you" I told her that I was glad too. She then asked "Mom who made Jesus?" I responded with "Well, God made Jesus" She said "Oh, O.K so God made Jesus and Jesus made me" She then turned to me and said "Well, than who made God?" We were stunned. My hubby was stunned and said "Hey, which came first the chicken or the egg?" Cheyenne said "Well, the chicken came first since God made Jesus and all the animals. The chicken came first and then laid a bunch of eggs" Not bad for a 3 year old huh???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home