Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year's

Well,
Can you believe it? It's almost 2006. That is just a crazy thought. So much has happened in 2005 and I thought I'd share my top ten moments/events of 2005. Here's to a great 2006!!!!

10. My amazing vacation in the desert. It was so romantic and adventurous. I can't wait to go back.

9. This is harder than I thought. I'll go with my bachelorette party. It's been ages since I've had the chance to gather up my closest friends for a night out on the town. The lap dance my mom recieved was the highlight of this particular evening.

8. Our camping trip in May. It was fun to "rough" it for a long weekend.

7. My baby girl's 3rd birthday. It was nice to have everyone here in honor of her.

6. My bridal shower. It was at such a nice place and we recieved so many wonderful gifts.

7. O.K. getting harder as I go on.......let's see...umm....I'll have to go with our poker night in July. So funny because I kept winning with BS hands. Great times.

6. Our Christmas this year. It was such a nice day. Everyone came over here and exchanged gifts. My brother's suprised their neice with a Barbie Jeep Wrangler 4x4.

5. Getting to meet up with one of my online friends. Now, she isn't considered an "online" friend...but a real friend.

4. The night before my wedding. Never in my life have I been so many different emotions at once. It was awesome.

3. Halloween this year. MY daughter was so into it and had a great time trick-or-treating. It was the first year she really "got" the whole idea of halloween so it was fun to watch her getting excited by the candy and other goodies.

2. Chey's Christmas program at school. It was so cute even though she freaked out and wouldn't participate. It was still my first "parent" function at school and I enjoyed it.

1. MY WEDDING...of course. Never in my life did I feel more beautiful or more special. The day was magical and I will NEVER EVER forget it.

Well, I know some of those are lame but hey, I'm tried. I'm hoping 2006 will be a little more eventful than this year was.

Happy New Years and please be safe!!!!!!!

OK...I just re-read my post and I just now realized that I numbered everything all wrong. No wonder it was so rough for me to come up with stuff......I'll just keep it up cause they are all good moments...regardless of how they're numbered.....

Enjoy the pics. One was taken on the day of Chey's Christmas program and the other is a lovely self-portrait.......

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home