Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update #2 ( Only me.......)

I think I am the only person on the face of the planet who could fudge up a pregnancy test. I didn't have to pee but figured I'd drank enough to have something come out. Well, I was wrong. The HPT that I got had a "color change tip" to ensure that there was enough urine to do a test; apparently I didn't have enough and only got the thing 1/2 changed. I know the test didn't work because there is no line in the control window......so, can i pee on this stick again or do I have to use a whole new one? I'm guessing a new one...but, WAHHHAAAAHHAA......I wanted to know. I'm off to drink a great big glass of water; maybe that'll do it! I'll update again later! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home