Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And the journey begins...

I talked before about John and I adding a second addition to our family. We "tried" my last cycle and I am anxiously awaiting the day I can take an OTC test ( A/F is supposed to arrive Saturday) to see if our efforts paid off. I'm just so excited, I have butterflies in my tummy. I should say that I don't feel pregnant but...stranger things have happened. But, I'll keep you all posted when I find something out and we'll definitely still be trying if this isn't the month. I gotta run!

Kat

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Good luck. I think we better get together soon so we can catch up.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said…

    OH HOW exciting!!! I'll be watching your blog more now that my internet is finally up!!!! YAY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home