Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update #1

Well,
A/F is scheduled to arrive today and so far no tinge of pink on the TP. I don't know if I am preggers or not, but I certainly don't feel very good. I'm tired, achy and feel as if A/F is on her way. BUT, PMS and pregnancy often display the same signs so there is a chance I may be. I have to say that on Thursday evening, I took a HPT and it looked like there was a very faint line there. I kept examining the damn test and then I thought I was seeing things and threw it away. So, who knows. That was 3 days early and it was in the evening after I had just took a pee; so I'm thinking that the HCG levels were either not there at all or were just very minute. If I don't get A/F by 4 pm ( I normally get it when I pee first thing in the A.M) I'm going to re-test and keep my fingers crossed. John doesn't think that I am since we've only done it twice, but I informed him that all it takes is once...LOL. He said that if I'm preggers he's going to hunt down the guy who knocked me up....LOL. We'll I'm off to finish cleaning house. Will update later on tonight what happens.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home