Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Monday, April 10, 2006

Some Days......

Some Days......
....I am happy
....I am sad
....I want to punch somebody square in the nose; just because
....I want to jump off a cliff
....I feel beautiful
....I feel like a hag
....I feel like a good Mother
....I feel like a horrible Mother
....I feel content
....I feel helpless
....I feel proud
....I feel sorry for myself
....I feel like a piece of shit
....I feel like a princess
....I want to be someone else
....I feel smart
....I feel like a moron
....I feel free
....I feel like I'm in prison
....I feel confident
....I am scared
....I am lonely
....I feel out of control
....I wish I could run away
....I am happy right where I am
....I know who I am
....I feel like I haven't yet discovered who I am

Just been one of those days......be back to my usual self soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home