Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wating for the Train

The Dane Train that is! In about 4 hours my butt will be sitting at the Allstate Arena laughing my pants off! It's going to be one hell of a night that's for sure! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. Since I can't do dinner tonight I'm guessing I'll throw back a couple drinks at the house before I go ( don't ask me why, but everything is 10x's funnier when you've had a couple) And, I'm thinking I may just have to treat myself to some clothing or accessory featuring that hottie's mug on it! WOO HOO!!! All aboard the Dane Train!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home