Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Monday, April 17, 2006

On the fence

I'm on the fence yet again. I'm starting to get irritated with my inability to make up my mind. I'm back on my baby kick. I want another one. I thought that there was a possibility that I already was pregnant but that quickly disappeared once AF showed up a few hours ago. So, here I am again. Do I go to school and have children later or do I just suck it up, get the insurance and get pregnant? Who knows........

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Sreenivasa S said…

    Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done

     

Post a Comment

<< Home