Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Friday, April 14, 2006

Silly Bitch

That Dane Cook is a silly bitch! He had me rolling all night long. For those of you familiar with his material he did some of his best stuff ever! He did a bit about Atheist's though that really had my sides aching! I also loved, loved, loved his bit about the couples arguing and his bit about "D.J. Diddles" OMG!!!!! I think that one had me on the verge of urinating in my pants! I'm also soo very glad that I now have a visual to go along with the Tiny Unicorns in my exhaust! Thanks Dane Cook for being the funny, funny man that you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home