Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend Ramblings

Well, where do I begin? It was actually a fun-filled weekend for a change. It was nice.

Friday, I worked and wound up getting off early! That's always a treat. I love it when that happens. After I got home, I made some dinner and watched some T.V. after I got the kiddo into bed John and I decided to have an "AOL" music marathon. We looked up all of our favorite songs and jammed in the office. I am infatuated with "Shakira" and the way that gal moves. We spent 2 HOURS trying to figure out how she does her moves. After 2 hours of being unsuccessful, I threw in the towel. However, I did a bit of research on her and found that she is a belly-dancer. So, I enrolled in some belly-dancing class so that I can say "HA! Shakira, you ain't got nothin' on me" LOL.

Saturday I ran some errands and then had a family breakfast. After that my pal Sarah came over and we chatted for quite sometime. John had the kiddo for the day so it was nice to talk and not be interupted every 5 minutes. While Sarah was over we decided to go out dancing with the hub's. And, what girl can go to a club without the 'right outfit"? We packed up in the car and began our hunt for some S-E-X-Y threads. After glamming it up we hit the club and had a good time.

Today was spent recovering from last night. It's amazing how much ONE night out can take out of you. I sometimes wonder how I did this on a daily basis. Gosh, I could keel over right now. Then I had to head to the P's to get the kiddo. In a few minutes I'll catch the Soprano's and head to bed. I'm calling it a night early tonight! Was a really great weekend! It's amazing what a bit of good weather can do for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home