Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Monday, March 20, 2006

Dane Cook

OK...so I'm a bit of a dork. I can't help it. I am so excited to be going out to see one of my favorite funny guys....Mr. Dane Cook. For those of you not familiar with his stuff you can check him out at www.danecook.com He is insanely funny. Make sure your sound is turned up or you won't hear it. It starts playing right when you enter his site. At any rate the show is the 14th of April and it couldn't get here fast enough. I'm going with Sarah and her hubby and it should end up being a night of panty wetting laughter. I can't wait.........

oh, and Sarah......go and check him out......NOW

3 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I CANNOT wait to go! Only 3 weeks!!!!! I'm so excited because it's my birthday celebration, and I get to spend time with my husband, best friend and her hubby! And we'll laugh our asses off to boot! It doesn't get any better.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Katrina said…

    I know..you don't have to tell me!!!! I'm WAY TOO SUPER excited! I seriously have issues...it's all I'll think about til' the day arrives and that day...yeah, I'll have butterflies. I'm hoping that I won't have to work Good Friday...that'll give me more of an excuse to have a few...LOL

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Rose said…

    Sounds like fun. Have a great time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home