Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Back on track

The baby making plans are back on schedule. I called BCBS and everything is worked out. It was just a misunderstanding.

I went on a job interview today and I GOT THE JOB!!!! YAY!!!! I'll be making damn good money for only working 2-3 days per week. I'll start next week Wednesday!!!!!! Yipee!!! That means, I can sign up for the insurance. The ball is definately starting to roll our way. I'm so excited and just had to share the good news.

I'm off for a nap. Chey got up early today and is actually asking to go lay down. She also wants to take a walk but I told her we'll go when we get up. YAY!! A new job and a nap all in one day??? Phew...I must've been a good girl!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said…

    YAY Kat!!! That's awesome news! What is this new job? CONGRATS! So plans for baby #2 still for oct? I'm so so so SO happy for you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home