Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tired

I'm tired of being tired. On a normal basis I'm tired more often than not. This is not normal. I mean, I get up and could literally crawl back into bed. I'm never refreshed when I awake. I know that part of it is just day to day stresses but with my swollen lymph nodes, my headaches, my joint and muscle aches Im beginning to think that it may be something more. I need to get it all figured out before school starts up in the summer because I won't get any work done with being so tired all the time. I'm placing a call in to the doctor to see if I can figure out what the problem is. Right now, I just cleaned the bathroom and could literally fall over from the "work" It's like I just ran a marathon or something....not normal. OH well....my timer is going off which means my break is over and I must return to cleaning.....ugh......

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger P. P. Lemoqeur said…

    Hi !
    I'm afraid you just need a maid !

    If not a husband, kids, even a mother can become, if you are smart, very good servants...

    Be brave !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home