Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Miss Know-it-all

I have a bad habit of leaving pop cans on my computer desk. I know it's a terrible habit but I can't help it. I usually grab a can first thing in the morning and then come sit up here to check my email, news, weather etc. Well, the other day Chey was up here and she was screwing around my the computer. Here is how our conversation went:

Me: Cheyenne be careful that you don't knock something over. Actually, get away from the computer, I'm doing something on there.
Cheyenne: Mom, I'm checking my email ( as she's clicking away at the keys)
As she says this she turns to me and knocks over a pop can onto the keyboard
Me: See, this is why I don't want you screwing around by the computer
Cheyenne: Well, this is why you shouldn't leave pop cans on the desk.

Oh, that girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home