Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Friday, September 09, 2005

TGIF....

Today Chey and I are going to be kinda busy. We have to go and find a birthday present for Uncle Chris and order him a cake as well. It's his 21st so I'm thinking something along the lines of.....alcoholic beverages???

I quit smoking about 3 weeks ago. At that time I had gone into the doctor for an inflamed lymph node. It hurt like hell. They gave me some antibiotics and I went on my merry way. However, I was so scared because he said that it could be a lymphomia. EEKK!!!! What??? So, I quit cold turkey....I'm so proud of myself but I still have to go into the doctors office next week sometime because the antibiotic didn't work at shrinking the node so they want to give me a sample SUPER strength antibiotic to see if that gets rid of it. If not I need to have a biopsy......Yikes. I sure hope not.

Well,
I need to go and wake the princess up. It's 9:15 here in the windy city and she's still out like a light.....have a great day


Katrina

don't forget
http://rebekahspage.blogspot.com
and
www.curemaggie.com

These little girls are counting on our prayers!!!!!!
Hope you're feeling better little ones

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Drue said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Drue said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home