Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Phew...busy busy

Well,
With the wedding only days away I've been super busy. My mom and I decided to make the wedding favors; what a pain. It's so annoying. But, they're almost done and we won't have to worry about those any more. We have our final meeting with the priest on Wed. and the next time we will see him after that is the night of rehearsal. So bizzarre.

I finally received the materials for my distance learning medical billing course. It actually looks pretty tough. I'm sure I'll do just fine though.

Cheyenne is in bed. So is John. Now is "me" time. Reflection is best for me at this time. I am inspired by the eerie stillness of the night. SO, I'm off for the night.

Goodnight all!!!!!


Don't forget prayers for my 2 girls ( and the countless others out there who are ill)

Rebekah and Maggie

Get better soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home