Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Can't seem to keep up

Geesh...
It's been so long since I last posted. I guess I'd better get my butt in gear and get "bloggin"
It's been an emotional week. Little Maggie May passed last Thursday and there is a hole in my heart. She's got it with her in Heaven. The only good thing that has come from her death is the fact that the sweet Angel is no longer in pain. After following her story I have come to realize some things that I will forever be grateful to her for.

Halloween went well. My baby girl was Tinkerbelle and she was so pretty. I can't believe how grown up she's getting. Now that Halloween is over it's time to start thinking....Turkey Day and Christmas....Cheyenne is at that stage where everytime she sees something on tv she asks "Mommy can I have that?" I think it's time to turn the tube off.

My wedding went down without a hitch. I am so grateful to my wonderful family for all of their support and hard work to make the day perfect. And, we couldn't have asked for better weather. It was beautiful and it wound up raining big-time the next day.....pwhew...we lucked out. Our honeymoon was more beautiful than I ever could've imagined....we visited Vegas, Death Valley and the Grand Canyon. I'm one lucky girl.

I'll end this with a "rest in peace" to sweet Maggie May. Have fun jumping from cloud to cloud and playing with all of the other Angels up there. Keep an eye on your mommy and daddy and baby Angelina...they all miss you terribly. Take care Princess.....

Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home