Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Friday, September 01, 2006

Before I go

Well,
I'm off for the long weekend to spend some quality with John and my baby. We are going to the lake house in Wisconsin for some fishing, boating and........house hunting??!!!! Yes, we are tossing around the idea of making Wisconsin our permanent place of residence. Mainly because it is only 45 minutes from where we are now but where the houses are bigger, better and much less expensive. I'm excited to start looking.

We are still TTC. We have about another week before we can find out and I'm crossing fingers and toes that this is our month. Mostly because if this isn't the month we will have to hold off for 2 cycles so that are children aren't sharing birthdays. If I got preggo next month my due date would be the 10th of June (which is MY birthday) and that's just too close to June 5th(which is Chey's birthday) I have had no symptoms as of yet so I'm guessing that it's once again, not our month. It will happen when it is supposed to (or so I like to tell myself)

Work is going alright. It's not my favorite place in the world but there are far more terrible places I could have to be on a daily basis. I pretty much keep to myself and nobody bothers me. I do have to say though that I do not like my co-worker. For no reason other than the fact that she doesn't work. She takes days off left and right, leaves early, sits on her internet all day and text messages like it's going out of style. She is constantly complaining about how much work she has but yet she's always doing something other than working. Today was especially irritating since my boss took the day off. She decided that she'd like the day off as well and so I was stuck in the office alone. I wouldn't be upset about it if I was comfortable with the job but I've only been at this for 4 weeks so I felt it was a little soon to go at the job solo. But, what do I know????

Well, that's all I have for now. I'll try to be up to date more but with being away from the house for 10+ hours a day, I have little time for anything. Hope you are all doing well!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said…

    so good to "hear" from you!!! I hope this is your month! How nice to maybe be moving! keep us all updated! Been thinking about you!!!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Just checking in for another update.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home