Mom's spot......

This is the diary of a 20-something mommy from Chicago. Sometimes this will be funny, sometimes sad, but it will always be real........feel free to post comments. Katrina

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Testing 1,2,3......




Well,
I know that right now I'm technically not a "Heavener" but I will be in a few short weeks. October 1st to be exact. Basically I started this "blog" to keep everyone up to date on what's going on up here in Streamwood. Really, I know people don't really care about Johnny and I...it's info on Cheyenne that they crave......SO, here's the 1st update on Cheyenne. She turned 3 on June 5th of this year. One magical day in August Cheyenne decided that she would use the "big girl" potty and on August 29th the Princess started Pre-K. We were delightfully informed that our little "smarty-pants" is currently working at the 4 1/2 year level. I'll post a couple of her art projects for you all to admire; LOOK OUT Piccasso........ Other than that she's just you're typical 3 year old. Running around, getting into trouble. But, she's so darn cute that she hardly ever gets in trouble. Spoiled rotten.

As a final note....will you please keep these two little girls in your thoughts and prayers?They have touched my life in ways I never thought possible

http://rebekahspage.blogspot.com

and
www.curemaggie.com


God bless you two; feel better soon!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home